CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Danny Critter Show

(This is Critter's "Reality Blog" or life as seen through Lamar's eyes but written as if it were Critter).
Today, I got up at 9:30 am. My roommates were mad because they had to get up super early. I told Pilgram that I had to get up really early because I was suppose to have a group meeting this morning on campus but a guy emailed me last night and told me that if I didn't show up that he would cover it. So morning came and I thought "Oh man, no way this is happening" so I slept in. I read about the atmosphere today, yea prettee interesting. No one saw me come out of my room until noon because as soon as Med went into the shower around ten I snuck out and had breakfast so I wouldn't have to talk to him. I worked out today, Lamar and TheEe Pope showed up late, they are showing up later each day. Pilgrama didn't even show up at all, the guy has missed three class periods already! But it doesn't matter because the teacher wasn't there today and the chick didn't take role. I benched the bar and the yellows, 111 lbs, that's the only thing that TheEe Pope does, the bench. I went to Del Taco later and downed 9 tacos, 5 soft, 4 hard, no Del Scorcho, I don't do Del Scorcho, I can't believe this tradition started by Murt actually lasted! When I got back I was bored out of my mind so I surfed the classifieds on KSL.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Dang man, I feel like I experienced a whole day back with Kritter. Not bad at all, though there were a few places Lamar-speak came through, but at times it was like I could hear Kritter's voice reading the words to me. I'm definitely linking my blog to this one, maybe others will come and enjoy the life of Kritter. How long is this gonna last?