CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Alf - Planet Melmac

I was awake and a propos untimely this morning, because it was compulsory to be equipped for the proctoring of the Geology 101 and 435 exams. Yup I TA a 400 level class, a student was asking me regarding the Bowens reaction series, which I’ve never really considered, I didn’t know the answer, but fortuitously, a kid in the class answered it before I could look dim-witted. The freshmen support wasn’t up to par amid what I had formerly premeditated. It predicts that office hours will be substandard. I overcame the gravitational force of the yellows today, 4.5 reps. Gravity can’t weigh me down! My biceps are torn from grave lifting and my gastrocnemius and soleus muscles are tender from a six and a half minute mile dart. I ate a throng of spaghetti today; I didn’t even masticate just swallowed it whole, my gastrointestinal tract near exploded from surplus ingestion. I just started season two of Alf on my computer and they just posted a season three! Alf’s Planet, Melmac, yes like the dishware, exploded because of a catastrophe concerning nuclear bombs. I was not aware that Murt's green ooze could expand to the superficial ranks of the cosmos.

2 comments:

Dan Ritter said...

Ummmmm...wow...just wow...I think you have lost it...really...most of what you say in this post doesn't make any sense...methinks you try to hard.

Mike said...

Hmmm, wow, at first I was confused, then I was confused, and finally, hungry. Sounds like Krit better study up for those TA questions, someone needed to pay more attention when they were in those classes.