CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Geology 435 Labs

I've been grading the Geology 435 labs and watching TV, Myth Busters, I don't if it's bad to watch TV and grade labs at the same time, but watcha gonna do? Med made sure that everyone knew that I had to look up the grammer rules of effect and affect. I wrote in my blog and talked to Murt today, he says he's going to drop out of school and move back to Utah. I told Lamar that he's coming back to start my reality TV show so we can make millions, but I only told him that because I read Murt's post on his facebook wall. I also poked Lamar with a push pin in the butt and he screamed like a little girl, I wasn't actually going to do it but it just happened. Pilgrama has been playing World of Warcraft all night and Med has been studying in his room. I get to proctor the 103 test tomorrow, time to find out if there are any good looking girls that "may need extra help during my office hours."

2 comments:

Dan Ritter said...

A few inaccuracies in this post...the labs are for geology 435, not 103, and the test tomorrow is for both 435 and 101. In fact, I am not associated with geology 103 in any way. That is something you made up.

Mike said...

Ha. This post lacked some of the "Kritter" feel to it, but I've got to say, it nearly made me laugh out loud, which could have been embarrassing since I'm in a computer lab with other people that look serious. I liked the part about Lamar screaming like a little girl. Good luck with office hours Kritter, I expect to hear you scored like 10 dates!